Senior Data Engineer (Contract to Hire)
- Support Capital Markets team with process automation, model validation, analytics, visualization, and data management.
- Provide process creation using Tableau and R.
- Build out actionable analytics for use across Capital Markets.
- Manage aggregation of data from multiple sources - servicing, origination, etc.
- Massage and scrub data for accuracy and quality.
- Write and build data processes from scratch.
- Communicate results of data reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Masters or PhD in Math, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Modeling, Quantitative Analytics, Statistics, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with various aspects of analytics, system testing, and process automation, or model validation
- Must have strong experience working with mortgage data.
- 2+ years’ experience with RStudio, including complex R algorithms. Strong expertise with advanced and complex R development.
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau.
- Pega robotics automation strongly preferred but not required.
- Solid experience with SQL Server
- Strong experience creating batch files for automated scripts.
- VBA and Powershell expertise is a big plus.
- Must be a self-starter with a hands-on developer mindset and a strong desire for continuous learning.
- Must have very strong communication skills (verbal, written, grammar, spelling) and be willing to ask questions and learn.
Job Status: Full Time